- Lindstam, Emmy; Matthias Mader & Harald Schoen. Accepted. “Conceptions of National Identity and Ambivalence towards Immigration”. British Journal of Political Science
- Lindstam, Emmy. Accepted. “Signalling Issue Salience: Explaining Niche Party Support in Second-Order Elections”. Electoral Studies
Work in progress
- The Rise of Majority-Ethnic Nationalism and Social Cohesion among Marginalised Groups: Experimental Evidence from India (with Shardul Vaidya)
- Multidimensional Social Identities, Status Divisions and Political Cohesion among Marginalised Groups: Evidence from a Conjoint Experiment in India.
- Contested Meanings: Conceptions of National Identity and Preferences for Exclusion.
- Party Gatekeepers, Imperfect Information and the Persistence of Discrimination against Ethnic Minority Candidates: Evidence from the United Kingdom.